Etiquette and Safety
Please follow these simple guidelines to ensure the greenway remains a natural and enjoyable trail.
- No motorized vehicles
- Respect private property, no trepassing at marked locations
- Use a “Pack it in, pack it out” ethic
- Tell someone your itinerary.
- Cyclists, please ride with consideration of other users and slow down.
- No shooting or hunting, as you are within city limits
- Please regard environmentally sensitive areas with due care and attention.
- Respect seasonal closures.
- Alert horse riders of your presence.
- Horse riders, be aware of wooden boardwalks and bridges.
- The greenway trail is wilderness in the city limits. Be prepared and know your limitations.
For more information about using the wilderness without leaving a trace, visit, the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics website.